Child Protection Practitioners
Job Reference: VG8515
· A strong commitment to develop and support Child Protection Practitioners
· Work collaboratively with your team to strengthen case practice and to provide effective service delivery
· Highly rewarding career opportunities
Being a Child Protection Practitioner means making real change to the lives of our community’s most vulnerable children and families. A career in child protection will provide a range of professional pathways that support your personal growth and development.
We offer a supportive team approach, quality supervision with great training and development.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for experienced child protection/child and family welfare professionals to join our child protection teams.
Key responsibilities include
· Assessing children and young people to bring about the changes necessary to ensure their safety, stability and development
· Conducting risk assessments and investigations
· Working collaboratively with families, community services organisations and other professionals to develop and implement effective plans for children
· Managing complex cases, problem solving and presenting matters to the Children's Court of Victoria as required
· Be responsible for supporting and developing Child Protection Practitioners in the integration of theory and practice while demonstrating your expertise through case practice
· Working collaboratively with the Team Manager to strengthen case practice
· Provide effective service delivery and support other practitioners
To be a child protection practitioner you need a current and valid driver's licence and a recognised Social Work degree or a similar welfare or behavioural related degree.
Make the decision to pursue a fulfilling professional career and make a difference in vulnerable children's lives.
· Child Protection Practitioner (CPP3) $68,884 to $83,640
· Advanced Child Protection Practitioner (CPP4) $85,279 to $96,759
· Team Manager and Senior Child Protection Practitioner (CPP5) $98,396 to $119,052
For more information about the role descriptions of Child Protection Practitioners at different levels, please email email@example.com or visit https://childprotectionjobs.dhhs.vic.gov.au/roles/role-descriptions.
Never provide banking details or payment when applying for a job.
Please report broken or suspicious ads.