• Aboriginal Targeted role
• 12 months full-time at Wagga Wagga
• Competitive salary package up to 130k
This role is targeted to Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, however is open to all applicants.
If you are an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and are thinking about applying you can contact the Aboriginal Services Branch for a confidential discussion by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Solution Architect - Grade 11/12, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered such as Sydney, Gosford, Bathurst and Tweed Heads About the Team and Role Come and join us to work across the public sector and with customers and industry, to develop and deliver sustainable digital connectivity outcomes that will make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of millions of people.
Senior PMO Analyst, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered such as Sydney, Tweed Heads, Bathurst and Gosford We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PMO Analyst to join the Program Management Office (PMO) Directorate in Program Delivery Group for NSW Telco Authority with a strong focus on Governance and Reporting.
Manager, Internal Communications, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered including Sydney, Tweed Heads, Bathurst and Gosford. About the roles NSW Telco Authority is looking for a Manager, Internal Communications. Join a dynamic, fast-paced organisation and lead internal communications to almost 400 staff. This is a key role in our Communications Team and dedicated to ensuring our people are supported, engaged and have the right information and resources in place to support their work.
- We offer flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and the office.
- 13% Superannuation l 14 Weeks Primary Carers Leave Full Pay l Subsidised/Allocated Vehicle
- Free School Holiday Sessions l 24/7 Free Employee Assistance Program
- Lead the media response and engagement for our amazing and diverse cluster.
- Permanent ongoing role with flexible arrangements
- Senior Executive Band 1: TRP $231,159- $255,262 including super, commensurate with experience
Classification: Academic Level A / B
Salary package: $76,271 - $117,736 per annum plus 17% superannuationTerm: Full time, Fixed Term appointment for 36 months
Working at ANU
This is an opportunity to work with a world class University that undertakes cutting edge research and has a strong tradition in research-led teaching excellence.
Mitigation Crew Member & Mitigation Crew Leader Opportunities
If you enjoy working outdoors and want to make a difference to the community, a role in our Mitigation Crews could be for you!
The NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS) is the lead agency for bush fire management and mitigation in NSW.
- Ongoing Full Time
- Location: Parramatta – Flexible working arrangements
- Join a group of leaders working to build a cohesive team!
You. At the centre of big ideas.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a role that has a real impact in improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people?
- Do you have experience is providing project support?
- 12 month Temporary Clerk Grade 5/6 role, based in Mascot with flexible work arrangements
Incredible opportunity to be part of our behaviour specialist team providing important support to our schools, students and learners.
- Temporary Full-Time up to 30 January 2025
- Locations: Armidale/Tamworth, Murwillumbah/Goonellabah, Greater Sydney and Queanbeyan
This is an exciting time for an Analyst to join our organisation as we are engaged in a major transformation of our data capture and architecture, providing new opportunities for analysis.
Advisor - Service Delivery, Temporary role plus talent pool, Sydney CBD Offices, Flexible working model and locations across NSW Due to continued growth and internal promotions, we are looking to welcome an experienced and passionate Service Delivery Advisor to our team. A talent pool will also be created for future ongoing and temporary positions within NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
Manager, Internal Communications, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered including Sydney, Tweed Heads, Bathurst and Gosford. About the roles NSW Telco Authority is looking for a Manager, Internal Communications. About you You are dynamic and adaptable with an ability to multi-task competing priorities. You can anticipate the needs of your leadership team and the broader business. You understand the importance of handling sensitive information and exercising discretion.
Stakeholder Support Officer, Temporary role up to 12 months, Sydney Office's with flexible work model The Service Delivery Team within NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages are looking to welcome an experienced and eager Stakeholder Support Officer to our team.
Customer Service Support Officer, Grade 7/8, 2 year fixed term Contract with the view of extension, Sydney office's with flexible working model and locations The Digital Channels team are wanting to welcome an experienced, customer-centric Customer Service Advisor to our team. This is a newly created role will see the Customer Service Advisor provide tailored support to our government agency partners.
Courts, Tribunals and Service Delivery are recruiting to fill an ongoing full time Registry Manager role at Lidcombe
- Competitive salary ranging from $87,493, - $96,540p.a, + super
- Diverse and inclusive organisation
- Generous leave entitlements including flex leave
You. At the centre of big ideas.
- Do you have experience in project management and providing analytical support?
- Would you like to work in an inclusive team and support initiatives to improve the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people?
- Ongoing role based in Martin Place, Sydney with flexible work arrangements available
Manager, Ministerial and Executive Services, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered including Sydney, Tweed Heads, Bathurst and Gosford. About the roles NSW Telco Authority is looking for Manager, Ministerial and Executive Services. About you You are dynamic and adaptable with an ability to multi-task competing priorities. You can anticipate the needs of your leadership team and the broader business. You understand the importance of handling sensitive information and exercising discretion.
Program Manager, Data Governance & Process Experience - Grade 11/12, Ongoing, Flexible locations will be considered such as Sydney, Gosford, Bathurst and Tweed Heads About the Team and Role You will be a key member of the Insights and Analytics team and will be responsible for implementing NSW Telco Authority's data foundation as part of the Authority's digital transformation.