- Are you an Economist looking for your next career opportunity?
- Do you have experience providing economic policy advice and delivering project work?
- Represent the Trust in its work to revitalize Aboriginal languages across NSW
- Provides leadership across this newly created Agency
- Direct the implementation of the Aboriginal Languages Trust’s five-year Strategic Plan
- Ongoing role, primarily based in Martin Place with flexible work arrangements also available
- Are you a team player, and enjoy working with different people?
- Are you committed to process improvements and developing best practices?
State Library of New South Wales Capital Projects LeadClerk Grade 9/10Facilities BranchOngoing Full Time About the State LibraryThe State Library of New South Wales is one of Australia's oldest and most important public institutions. Collecting actively since 1826, the Library preserves and presents the social, cultural and scientific history of our State and our Nation for the benefit of all.
Principal Advisor – Clerk Grade 11/12 Workforce Strategy and Design Public Service Commission
- Temporary up to 12 months with the possibility of becoming ongoing
- Work/life balance
- Attractive remuneration package
Legal Support Officer/ Admin Support - Clerk Grade 1/2 - Regional Admin - Parramatta, Parramatta Justice Precinct (PJP), Blacktown, Penrith - Talent Pool - Ongoing/Temporary - Full-time/Part-time - 000084HR
• Talent Pool created for future opportunities (temporary or ongoing; full-time or part-time)
• Competitive salary and flexible working arrangement
ABOUT LEGAL AID NSW
Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency