Calling all tech savvy students with disabilities
The Toozly High School Graduates Program offers final year high school students an entry into the workforce as a Tech Admin within Toozly – an Australian owned and operated Tech Company and jobsearch website for people with disabilities.
As a Tech Admin within the Toozly High School Graduates Program you will:
- Play an integral role in the growth of Toozly and its expansion throughout Australia/New Zealand and abroad
- Look after a portfolio of job vacancies from large organisations and state governments, ensuring timely uploading of jobs to Toozly
- Record and monitor upload numbers and website statistics using our internal records management systems
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be very comfortable with basic computer functions including shortcuts, manipulating text (copy/paste) and have a general capacity to learn and retain new processes and procedures following mentors and written guides.
- Be willing to commit 8 hours each week outside of school hours including possible weekend work
This is a 6 month position with intake all year round. (Junior Clerks Award, $15-18/hr depending on age)
Location: Bondi Junction
Applications should be forwarded via your school, parent or guardian to:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph. 1300-TOOZLY | www.toozly.com.au